Tilghman Medical Center offers collection and processing of specimens for employers. We have convenient facilities including a specialized bathroom to secure drug screen collections.
To institute this service for your company, please call 610-366-9242.
Dr. Elizabeth Khan is a Certified MRO and the Director of Occupational Health.
Efficient and quick drug testing – both rapid an send-outs available.
Substance Abuse Testing (including both NIDA and Non-NIDA):
- Rapid Drug Screens
- Random Drug Screens
- Pre-employment Drug Screens
- Post-accident Drug Screens
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Work
Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT):
- Evidential Breath Testing Device
- On-site testing and results
- BAT Certified Staff
- All drug and alcohol testing will have results within 24 hours.
* NIDA – regulated by the Department of Transportation
* Non-NIDA – not regulated by the Department of Transportation
If you represent a company and would like more information on the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine services offered at Tilghman Medical Center, then please call us at (610) 366-9242.
Occupational Medicine, Workers Compensation, Drug Testing offered at 4825 W. Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA 18104.