Navigating the immigration process can be difficult. Tilghman Medical Center, with its years of experience, offers a quick and convenient way to complete your medical forms.
Tilghman Medical Center offers flexible hours for scheduling appointments,
7 days a week with on-site testing.
- Evaluation of vaccine history.
- Administration of required vaccines.
- Labs drawn on site for RPR (syphilis) required by immigration.
- PPD or tuberculous test placed at time of visit with 48-72 hour reading or Chest X-Ray if needed.
- Physical Exam.
- Completion of paper work if no further testing is needed.
- Click on the following link to download a copy of the most current exam on the CDC’s website.
http://superiorsilica.com/project-view/silica-for-toner/ Information you should bring, if available:
- Vaccine documentation.
- Health records, if previously treated for tuberculosis.
- Translator if necessary.