Walk-in care for your URGENT medical needs
If an Emergency Department is not always what your illness or injury requires, then a walk-in center is the place to be seen quickly and compassionately by Board Certified Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Certified Nurse Practitioners.
Tilghman Medical Center has been providing this care in our community since 1995. Our physicians are experienced doctors who will offer you solutions to your urgent medical needs.
Don’t have a current family doctor?
Is your doctor’s office is closed and you are experiencing an non-life threatening, but urgent medical problem?
Tilghman Medical Center provides walk-in care, available EVERYDAY, opening at 8 a.m. Although walk-ins are always welcomed, we do recommend calling first: 610-366-9242. After hours “walk-in” is subject to an additional charge. See our Patient Information page for more information.
If you are not a current patient, but have a medical need, then you can walk-in and be seen at Tilghman Medical in Allentown. If medically necessary and in an emergency, you may be transferred to the closest hospital.
Urgent Care Medical Services
- Non-life threatening injuries and illnesses for pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Experienced, Board Certified medical providers and compassionate care offered to patients when they can not get into their physician or do not have one.
- Reliable, cost-effective alternative to a hospital Emergency Department.
- Same-day care when you are visiting from out of town.
- Vaccines, seasonal flu shots, and physical exams.
- Most insurances accepted.